Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hate those STUPID questions

Hello Readers!!

So would you all agree with me if i said, they should make a law against stupid questions? Like for instance, everyone should have at least ONE stupid question per day, and if you exceed the limit you (the victim of stupidity) should be able to knock them over with a bat (the source of stupidity)......well that's just me lol.

Here are five questions I have been asked in my life and probably the last few days ago, (oh wait lets make this interesting, I'm going to add a stupid answer to the question, its my sarcastic nature).

Q:  Hey, what are you doing here, did you come to watch a movie?
A:  No, I came to watch people eat pop corn

Q:  Hey, are you sleeping? 
A:  No, I just thought I would close my eyes to get away from you

Q:  Hey, are you on the phone?
A:  No, this is just me talking to myself

Q:  So does that sign mean its the male washroom?
A:  No, that's where women go when they're horny

Q:  So your a Graphic Artist right, so can u make logos?
A:  No!! but i can draw an "L" and put it on your forehead!!!!!!

Yep that's what I'm talking about, sigh....Anyway guys thanks for reading my blog, be safe and enjoy your day/night, and remember next time someone asks you a stupid question, dont be surprised if I appear from no where and crack that person on the head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment