Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Office.....For Real!!

Hello Readers!! Firstly I want to say Happy Holidays to you guys and thank you for supporting me in 2011 with my blog, and I promise to give you more to read in 2012 hehe.

Soooo! I am watching "The Office" and its really funny!!! Ok, ok i know I am late and I just starting watching  Season 4, but better late than never eh, this show cracks me up like hell!! Its now my new addiction (next to Lord of the Rings, and someone that some of you may know) ((wink wink)), the actors in this show are perfect for the parts and absolutely nailed the performance of the office in real life lol. Speaking of which, I work in an Office so I know some of the situations in the show could be a real thing, like office relationship, conflicts and meeting STUPID PEOPLE!! If I was to pick someone in The Office series that I would be in real life, I would choose "Jim", he is just like me in the office and the way he approaches things and he has this way that he looks at the Camera when someone says something stupid or weird lol, that makes me wish that a camera man could be in the office where I work lol.

If you guys never saw the series, download it NOW!! You wont regret it, it will change your LIFE..... well maybe not but, it will make you laugh hehe, well thank you for reading my blog today, and I hope it made you laugh or inspired to read more of my blogs, look out next year for a new blog look, out with the old and in with the new and remember just because your not the sharpest pencil on the desk doesnt mean you not 'write'. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment