Wednesday 11 January 2012

Mission: "Get Fit for 2012"

Hello Readers! And Happy 2012 to you all!! May God continue to bless you for this year and
may it bring success and happiness to your lives!

So its a new year and one of my goals for 2012 is to get fit! I dont wanna be a body builder or anything like that or be able to lift a car up with one hand (ok maybe thats a bit impossible lol) I just want my belly to go down, feel healthy and not be tired when i walk from point A to point B all the time.


First Step! Mental Training, let me explain. Someone can easly say, "I wanna go on a diet" or "I wanna work out and lose some weight" these are all words, so being able to back up your words with actions makes all the difference. I want to approach this in a possitive way and not give up when things get tough with my routine.




Second Step!!! Eat right, OK!!! Thats gonna be a bit of a problem, knowing how much i Love junk food like, burgers, pizzas and stuff annnnnnnnnnnnd Roti! But! For the sake of being healthy and living a long life I will try my best to eat as less of those foods as I humanly can!






Third Step! Excersise, I started the Gym recently and i do alot of aerobics (Soca Style) and alot of Ab excersises so thats a great move. Also I wanna join a soccer group I could play with to keep active, also thinking of another activity that will work the whole body at the same time......hmmm oh well, I will think of something ((wicked grin)).






If you guys have any suggestions or helpful tips for losing weight or eating right dont be afraid to share, I'm not a expert when it comes to this so the more help the better. Well guys thanks again for reading and hope you enjoyed my blog! And remember if anyone calls you fat, its spelt "phat" teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment