Tuesday 17 January 2012

Gym

Hey everyone! Hope you guys having a good day!



So I went to the gym today and I learned some vital information about myself and other people, like some things you should and should NOT do at the gym.  Most of these things I learnt from experience.  So lets have at it shall we.





Things to do at the Gym

1.  Come prepared to work out hard
2.  Bring your own water or energy drinks, if your not sure you will get any
3.  Always ask for help if you dont know what to do
4.  Use the washroom before you start working out
5.  Always learn to take a break when working out

Things NOT to do at the Gym

1.  Don't think you know everything about the gym and try to teach yourself, when you know nothing!
2.  Don't try and impress someone by doing tooooooooo much especially when I recommended you to come        to the same gym as me, cause you make me look bad too!!
3.  Don't push yourself too much thinking you could go back to Texas looking like Chuck Norris! You might pull a muscle!! (am ok that was me lol)
4.  Don't think you need a towel? YES YOU DO!! Please use it!
5.  Don't laugh at people at the gym because your better in shape than them, Your not perfect!!

So that's it guys, I guess you felt some of my frustration in the "Things Not to do" hehe (cough) anyway thank you for reading and taking the time to support my blog, God Bless you all. And remember, its a Gym not a Mall, so work out already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment